Re: Symbol's function definition is void: mathpix-app-id

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Symbol's function definition is void: mathpix-app-id
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:03:18 +0300

* Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> [2021-06-09 12:22]:
> On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 4:56 PM Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
> >
> > * Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> [2021-06-09 11:40]:
> > > I try to test the mathpix.el package located at
> > > <https://github.com/jethrokuan/mathpix.el>, using Emacs git master
> > > version on Ubuntu 20.04 with the following methods:

File the issue there, as the software is proprietary by default, even
it is not possible to make proprietary Emacs extensions, so the
software has to be first licensed by GPL3+ or compatible license.

Otherwise I cannot test it until that issue is solved as I don't want
to deal with proprietary software.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns