Transparent encrypt and decrypt token file with gpg2 in Emacs.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Transparent encrypt and decrypt token file with gpg2 in Emacs.
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 23:12:52 +0800

On Ubuntu 20.04, I store the API token in a file with an extension
name gpg. Then I load this file in init-file.

But when I always notice that when the content of the token file is
read by Emacs, the following error will be triggered:

In the *Error* buffer:

Error while decrypting with "/usr/bin/gpg2":

gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: decrypt_message failed: Unknown system error

In the *Message* buffer:

Decrypting /home/werner/DvdMgr/screen2latex.el.git/auth.el.gpg...done
epa-file-insert-file-contents: Opening input file: Can't decrypt, No
data (no armored data); No data (expected a packet but did not find
one); Exit
Mark set [4 times]

Any hints for solving this problem?

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China