complete from words in all opened buffers, not just code parts.

From: martin-kemp
Subject: complete from words in all opened buffers, not just code parts.
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:29:32 +0200 (CEST)

Have set up things as follows ta allow completion from code buffers,
everywhere, ignoring letter case,

and using all opened buffers.

  (setq company-dabbrev-code-everywhere t)
  (setq company-dabbrev-code-ignore-case)
  (setq company-dabbrev-code-other-buffers t)

I also want to complete from texinfo (.texi) files.  Last time you had
mentioned

  (setq company-backends '(company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev))

There are a loads of options and getting hesitant to what to keep and which
ones to discard.