using flyspell-region from another function

From: henri-biard
Subject: using flyspell-region from another function
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:18:11 +0200 (CEST)

>No, what I mean to say, if you write you own functions, don't
>call them the same as existing functions, unless you have very
>good reasons to do that. Even so, it is like asking for
>trouble, like a fist fight outside a pizzeria at 03:13 Friday
>night, the punches were coming from other planets...

I will use just one name, but the functionality can be from either ispell,
aspell, ar

flyspell.

I agree there are some problems with flyspell,  And aspell, I have no clue how
to use in emacs.

> Because I want to use a single function for spelling, rather
> than having to call ispell, aspell,
> flyspell directly.

That's another thing, I also want that only I only use ispell
(I think flyspell is disruptive; aspell rings a very distant
bell... must have been unaware of it existence for 10+ years!)

https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/spell.el

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal