Re: common lisp vs elisp.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: common lisp vs elisp.
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 12:44:39 +0800

I can't open <https://sbcl.org>, the working website is
<http://www.sbcl.org/>, based on my tries.

> and SLIME under Emacs.

Basically, this means that I can replace ielm with slime
(https://github.com/slime/slime) for more comprehensive and advanced
functionality.

> Indeed.

Thank you for letting me know this fascinating thing.

> > For a commercial solution, try
>
> Please don't advertise/promote proprietary products on FSF-managed mailing
> lists, thank you,
>

>         Stefan

HY
Theory and Simulation of Materials
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China