The usage of the straight-p variable for chemacs2.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: The usage of the straight-p variable for chemacs2.
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 10:56:17 +0800

Dear all,

On Ubuntu 20.04, I'm currently trying to use the
<https://github.com/plexus/chemacs2> package as my Emacs version
switcher for managing multiple Emacs' configurations/distributions.

According to the instructions on
<https://github.com/plexus/chemacs2#emacs-profilesel>:

<quote>
Other things you can configure
[...]
straight-p Enable the Straight functional package manager.
</quote>

The corresponding source code is located at
<https://github.com/plexus/chemacs2/blob/ef82118824fac2b2363d3171d26acbabe1738326/chemacs.el#L143>,
as shown below:

;;; emacs-lisp
(defun chemacs-load-user-init ()
(when (chemacs-profile-get 'straight-p) (chemacs-load-straight))
[...]
;;;

But I still don't know how to use the configuration option of
`straight-p'. Any hints will be appreciated.

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China