Delete emails of my Gmail account which doesn't relevant to me.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Delete emails of my Gmail account which doesn't relevant to me.
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 12:28:53 +0800

Currently, I've so many emails in the Inbox of Gmail account, around
263821 entries. I want to efficiently delete the ones which doesn't
relevant to me, i.e., not include my email address in the
From/To/CC/BCC fileds. Can I do this job with Emacs?

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China