`M-.' can't skip to the corresponding DEFUN from within the Apropos buff

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: `M-.' can't skip to the corresponding DEFUN from within the Apropos buffer.
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 11:40:14 +0800

Say, I've the following content snippet in the Apropos buffer:

!cons
  Macro: Destructive: Set CDR to the cons of CAR and CDR.
  Properties: edebug-form-spec

If I put the cursor on cons, NOT !cons, and then hit `M-.', Emacs
can't skip to the DEFUN of cons. But if I do the same operations in
scratch buffer, it will do the trick.

Any hints for this behavior shown by Emacs? And how to obtain the same
effect in other buffers as shown in scratch buffer?

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China