Re: Exporting form emacs texinfo-mode to dvi, pdf, and html

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Exporting form emacs texinfo-mode to dvi, pdf, and html
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 18:01:23 +0200

Andreas Eder wrote:

>> BTW I'm pretty sure someone wrote or tried to write
>> something similar in Lisp.
>
> Well, yes, of course. There is asdf or defsystem for
> common lisp.

Hm, for CL or in CL? Or both? As pointed out here and in the
GNU make(1) man page, you can use it with any programming
language and sometimes it doesn't even have to be programming.
(GNU make itself is written in C.)

In the Debian repos there is a package called cl-asdf, that
must be it. Clever name: Another System Definition Facility.
No one wrote a sequel (fork) and called it cl-jkl; tho so far,
what I can see...

defsystem isn't in the Debian repos but that doesn't mean it
isn't good.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal