Re: append, push, and add-to-list.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: append, push, and add-to-list.
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 18:19:14 +0200

`nconc', `cl-pushnew', (setq lst `(,@lst el)) ...

> [...] Which methods are preferable?

Good question, perhaps in the manual somewhere they listed
and explained all in one place, if not, the help (`C-h f')
should be your friend.

But my intuition tells me, just because there are many options
a, b, ..., and z, that doesn't mean necessarily that one is
optimal for that situation.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal