Re: dired customization

From: Klaus Jantzen
Subject: Re: dired customization
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 09:52:39 +0200

Hi,

 thank you very much for your help.

I will try to implement your suggestions and will cry for help in case I goofed up my system.

K.D.J.

On 7/2/21 5:09 PM, Klaus Jantzen wrote:
Hi,

in dired I can use 'New Frame' (C-x 5 2) to display a previously selected file in a new, bigger frame.

Looking through the customization options for dired I did not find a solution for the following question:

Which option do I have to change to alter the dimensions of this new frame?

I am using Emacs 26.1 under Debian Buster.