Re: Printf and quoting in general, SQL injection in particular [was: Ema

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Printf and quoting in general, SQL injection in particular [was: Emacs Modular Configuration: the preferable way]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 04:05:06 +0200

Jean Louis wrote:

> I have to improve various functions based on our
> conversation:

I still don't know how it should be done the right way, I also
have a lot of URLs and hyperlinks, not the least in my my
Emacs-w3m stuff

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/w3m/

which I also don't know how they are supposed to look :)

> I have to improve [...]
>
> Jean
>
> Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
> https://www.fsf.org/campaigns
>
> In support of Richard M. Stallman
> https://stallmansupport.org/

Please improve this as well,
RFC 3676, section 4.3 (Usenet Signature Convention)
https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3676.txt

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal