Re: The `^L' appeared in built-in help.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: The `^L' appeared in built-in help.
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 17:40:42 +0800

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 5:13 PM Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU
Emacs text editor <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> wrote:

> >> Strange. See the screenshot in attachment.
> >
> > And see the `M-x describe-char RET' for it in the attachment.
>
> ?
>
> It says you input it with `C-x 8 RET 6', which is correct?
> You get it with `C-x 8 RET c', for real? In that case I don't
> know?

The screenshot is generated by `C-x 8 RET c', but `M-x describe-char
RET' for the result character says that it should be input by `C-x 8
RET 6', as you can see in the screenshot. So, I'm confused on this
problem.

> Increase the face size? :P That's a "c" as in "cipher"...

I still can't understand what is your meaning.

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China