Re: [External] : The `^L' appeared in built-in help.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: [External] : The `^L' appeared in built-in help.
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 19:12:24 +0200

Drew Adams wrote:

>> Why is there such big interest in this?
>
> Who said there is?

I don't remember, didn't you say that?

Several people are talking about it and it was recently up as
well here (I actually have an more distant memory of it coming
up here as well, so I've seen this question 3 times) and now
there are hyperlinks to tutorials how to configure it?
And a bug report?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal