Re: Menu functionality

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Menu functionality
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 07:56:12 +0300

* lisa-asket@perso.be <lisa-asket@perso.be> [2021-07-10 07:39]:
> I have been doing

> (define-key global-map
>   [menu-bar diamer diamer-hide-body]
>   '("Hide Body" . hide-body))
>
> Still, perhaps using `menu-item` could makes implementation better.

I understand that rather that you have got difficulties and you would
prefer personalized programming service to make it easier to your own
frame or viewpoint on how it should be.  In general anything could be
better, we have no use of hypothetical statements. Best way to show
what is better is to make it, at least to give design proposal.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman