Re: Quote by Knuth

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Quote by Knuth
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 22:24:32 +0300

* Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> [2021-07-14 20:45]:
> > There are no millions of programmers using "literate
> > programming"...
>
> Disregarding students and academics almost nobody.

Documentation strings in Emacs Lisp and commentary are literate
programming. Though we do not have some nice formatter which will
convert each function into nicely printed PDF with sections and
similar. I don't think it is hard to make it in Emacs Lisp

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman