Re: Emacs i18n

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs i18n
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 09:02:25 +0200

> but this isn't the 70s anymore where there were one "expert"
> on the same subject in every god damned country who had read
> a couple of 12 books on the subject and wrote a nice summary
> on in, resembling pretty much exactly what some other dude
> did in some other country reading his 12 books

Oh, I shouldn't have said that, or not in that way at least,
for the record, just because there was this tendency here and
there and that was possible because of the general situation
that doesn't mean everyone or even the majority were like
this, there were of course very good researchers and
scientists in the 70s, some who wrote great stuff in their
native languages and some who knew like 5 languages and wrote
in several languages as well.

Apologies if anyone took that the wrong way...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal