Re: Emacs i18n

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs i18n
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:23:59 +0200

Jean Louis wrote:

> French based programming languages are: Logo, RoboMind,
> Catrobat, AppleScript, ALGOL 68, GOTO++, Linotte, LSE,
> BASICOIS, SPIP, 4th Dimension, so that is all from the
> above reference.

Sorry, I disagree 100% with everything in your post but yes,
for the record no one is making the case the French didn't
contribute to the computer world, on the contrary as you show
(cool) but that isn't the issue, well, it hasn't been so far
anyway, I've been speaking of the computer world langauge
only, which happens to be ... not French. And it doesn't
matter what they did or didn't do, sorry.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal