Re: Emacs i18n

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Emacs i18n
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 11:24:29 +0200

----- Christopher Dimech
Administrator General - Naiad Informatics - Gnu Project

Society has become too quick to pass judgement and declare someone
Persona Non-Grata, the most extreme form of censure a country can
bestow.

In a new era of destructive authoritarianism, I support Richard
Stallman.  Times of great crisis are also times of great
opportunity.  I call upon you to make this struggle yours as well !

https://stallmansupport.org/
https://www.fsf.org/     https://www.gnu.org/

> Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 8:11 PM
> From: "Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor"
> <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
> To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> Subject: Re: Emacs i18n
>
> Christopher Dimech wrote:
>
> > How many chinese language articles have you read?
> > What really important information do they contain, and how
> > are they crucial to read?
>
> Don't the citation system determine this for us?
>
> What's the most quoted paper in Computer Science?

It is the highly influential paper of how products can be made cheap,
and with the highest profit margins.  Which the Chinese Manufacturing
Companies do by outsourcing in Africa.  Welcome to the New Slave Trade.