[DOC] About Lisp Data Types

From: Kevin Vigouroux
Subject: [DOC] About Lisp Data Types
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 11:20:16 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen closed my bug report #49785.

I failed to make it clear that several sentences are difficult to
understand and that the content should be reworked.

Although, I am willing to admit that my presentation was lame.

One can conceive that what is central to apprehend the functioning of a
Lisp program is the “printed representation” because this one
distinguishes itself from the “read syntax” at the source level and
tries to evoke an instanciated process. Except that the keys to
understanding this are missing.
--
Best regards,
Kevin Vigouroux