Re: [External] : Re: Package cl is deprecated

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Package cl is deprecated
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 03:16:08 +0200

Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> writes:

> Are these newsgroups or mailing lists? I can't find them on:
> <https://www.gnus.org/resources.html>.

Ok, my mistake, I was confused by the gmane group name.  This should be
correct:

Group:        gnu.emacs.gnus or gmane.emacs.gnus.user

I hope these correspond to each other.  I also found this:

  https://gnus.org/resources.html

but I don't recall whether these "ding" addresses are still valid or if
they were replaced with other names (or just aliases?).

  (info "(gnus) Gnus Development")

has some information which should be up to date and mentions the names I
have listed at the top.

Michael.