Re: changing font and font size in terminal emacs-27.2

From: Yuri Khan
Subject: Re: changing font and font size in terminal emacs-27.2
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 19:08:48 +0700

On Sat, 7 Aug 2021 at 18:29, Colin Baxter <m43cap@yandex.com> wrote:

> Using your settings
>
> XTerm*faceName: Cascadia Mono
> XTerm*faceSize: 12
>
> in my ~/.Xdefaults, I can get launch "emacs -nw" in an xterm with size
> 12 font.

So far, we have not seen any indication that Sivaram is using Xterm.
On the contrary, since WSL was mentioned, there is a high probability
of the Windows terminal.

@Sivaram In any case, you should find out which terminal emulator you
are using, and then how to customize the fonts it uses. Neither Emacs
nor any other terminal-based application has any say over that.