Re: Let ispell use use multiple dictionaries stored in different files.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Let ispell use use multiple dictionaries stored in different files.
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 05:35:36 +0200

Hongyi Zhao wrote:

> $ apt-cache pkgnames | grep --  '^w.*-insane'
> wbritish-insane
> wamerican-insane
> wcanadian-insane

Yeah, in Debian the same:

  $ aptitude search w.\*-insane
  i   wamerican-insane                - American English dictionary words for
/us
  p   wbritish-insane                 - British English dictionary words for
/usr
  p   wcanadian-insane                - Canadian English dictionary words for
/us

> But I still haven't figured out the convenient way to
> build/create the latest insane version of English dictionary
> words lists from its upstream repo, for which I've filed an
> issue there [2].

you can get the source with

  $ git clone https://github.com/en-wl/wordlist

but 'make' (as it says "To build simply type [...] make" in
the README.md) gives me just errors.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal