Re: Find the longest word in the word list file.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Find the longest word in the word list file.
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 06:38:00 +0200

Hongyi Zhao wrote:

> From the ultimate point of view, any language is used to
> solve practical problems, so it is the most reasonable and
> objective to let the development of history as the final
> evaluation criterion. All these languages are not enemies,
> but friends. It is because of their cooperation that we can
> complete complex research and engineering projects.

C is like the Roman Empire. Lisp is Egypt, or Greece perhaps.
Some would say Egypt was cooler and Greece more brilliant than
Rome but they both eventually became Roman provinces.
It doesn't mean their influences stopped when that happened or
that they seized to exist, right?

Or is that actually what happened?

To Lisp I mean?

--