Re: Does Richard M. Stallman still scrutinize and develop the codes of E

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Does Richard M. Stallman still scrutinize and develop the codes of Emacs now?
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 15:43:01 +0200

Wayne Harris via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor wrote:

>> Quote from memory, it is from some of the Linux
>> documentaries, "Revolution OS" is the one that comes to
>> mind...
>
> Really cool movie. Thanks for reminding me of it.

ikr?

Download from or see it again here:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1h4RNetLbg

What other educative/good computer movies are there?

We should compile a list and put it on the EmacsWiki!

A lot of "revolutions" with computers tho. In my mind the
transistor (_the_ revolution), the personal computer, and the
internet all rank above GNU, Linux, and FOSS. (But it is just
a word, I get it. A movie title, even.)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal