Re: Email Help

From: Jason Sanroma
Subject: Re: Email Help
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 15:03:56 +0000

>> I just tried installing it. So I just make a file in ~ named .gnus and
>> I added this content (attached file) would this be correct?
>
> There is a syntax error at the end of that file.

I've reattached the .gnus file does this look good?

> Here is an extract from my gnus.el that works (ignore the lines
> beginning with #):

> This tells Gnus to *read* from the news.gmane.io news site and from
> gmail. The only tricky part is the encrypted authinfo file. To get
> started, I suggest changing "~/.authinfo.gpg" to the unencrypted
> "~/.authinfo". The format of .authinfo is documented in the Gnus manual:
> each line is of the form

> E.g.
>
> machine imap.gmail.com login someone@gmail.com password myweakpassword port
> 993

When I try to "Get Mail" it just says "No Mail" It also says "RMAIL"
on the bottom left, is that correct? I attached a .authinfo.gpg file
copy is this correct?

Thanks,
Jason

--
*To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether
defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic,