Re: Email Help

From: Jason Sanroma
Subject: Re: Email Help
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 23:17:05 -0400

Hello,

I was just wondering is it normal to say this as the sender address?
From: Jason Sanroma
<jason@vostro.i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me>

If it is not, how do I set this up?

Thanks,
Jason

--
*To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether
defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic,