Re: unable to map C-_ to undo in wsl ubuntu emacs

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: Re: unable to map C-_ to undo in wsl ubuntu emacs
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 22:59:29 +0530

On Mon, Sep 06 2021,Eli Zaretskii wrote:

>> From: Sivaram Neelakantan <nsivaram.net@gmail.com>
>> Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 18:39:37 +0530
>> User-Mail-Address: nsivaram.net@gmail.com
>>
>> I've got Emacs-27.2 running in Emacs -nw and when I do C-_, I get RET
>> which I confirmed by C-h k "RET runs the command newline (found in
>> global-map)... compiled lisp function in 'simple.el'"
>
> What terminal emulator are you using?  Does that terminal emulator
> have some settings, where perhaps you can configure what it sends
> given a certain control key?

This is on MS windows terminal from app store and the settings.json
has this url https://aka.ms/terminal-profiles-schema and am
reproducing the actions settngs alone of settings.json.  I searched
for _ as well as underscore and couldn't see anything that would help
in identifying the issue in the url above.

 "actions":
    [
        {
            "command":