Re: In search for an emacs hacker

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: In search for an emacs hacker
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 20:38:09 +0200

kf wrote:

> ask about them here on this list too

Yes, what problems specifically did you come across? Just ask,
you'll get help.

This "academics" thing tho ... what does that refer to
exactly, and what kind of group is that?

If we are talking scientists and researchers, then we have
support for specific tools but also lots of general stuff that
one would imagine would or could be helpful to people in
most fields.

But it is too vague, so if we cancel the academics out of the
equation and instead ask you, what do YOU have problems with
doing WHAT, and how would YOU like it to be instead?

Simple as that.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal