Re: In search for an emacs hacker

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: In search for an emacs hacker
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 16:28:42 -0300

Hi Vitus,

I've been working on something similar to that for many years - see:

  https://github.com/edrx/eev/#introduction
  http://angg.twu.net/#eev

I taught minicourses on LaTeX using Emacs and eev twice, and I am now
working on a way to rewrite tutorials making their examples easier to
execute (from Emacs, of course)... and I am trying to turn that into
an official project in the university where I work. I know far less
Org than I should, though.

Let's chat! Do you use IRC? I'm edrx at libera.chat, and I'll be
on #emacs@irc.libera.chat the whole day.

  Cheers!