Re: How to use Org with Python as an IDE?

From: edgar
Subject: Re: How to use Org with Python as an IDE?
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 03:37:44 +0000

On 2021-09-06 22:20, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
It’s the finding that’s hard, not the setup.

Very kind of you.
Sehr net von dir.

You may also want to use flake8. That helps keep your code pythonic. I
don’t know how much of that is in pylint.

Actually, it's running on my computer. I may have to configure it. Thank you for the heads-up. Wirklich ist es in meinen Computer. Vielleicht, muss ich es gestalten. Danke für die Beratung.

What you may want to add is tangling and *detangling* of
Python-codeblocks in org-mode so you can get a full Python-IDE

Yes, that is a good advice. I really want to keep my code organised.
Ja, das ist wirklich einen gutte Beratung. Ich wil meinen Code gut organisieren.

Best wishes,
Arne

You too :)
Dir auch ! (I tried ;P )

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!