Re: Email Help

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Email Help
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 16:26:36 +0100

On Sunday,  5 Sep 2021 at 21:10, Jason Sanroma wrote:
> I just configured it all. When it loads up it asks what group to use.
> I select "INBOX" when I do it only show's the messages that are marked
> with a "Star" on Gmail. It does not actually show ANY mail from INBOX.
> How do I fix this?

This sounds like all your non-starred (flagged) emails have been read
(you probably read them in gmail itself?).

By default, gnus will only show you unread email.  If you want to see
the emails you have already read, type "/o" when in the Summary
buffer.  gnus will prompt for how many old emails you wish to see.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.6 on Debian 11.0