How to reply to a mailing list retrieved via Gnus gmane?

From: Y. E.
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 22:11:22 +0300

Hello,

- My configured email client is Rmail.
- Gnus is configured to retrieve mailing lists articles from news.gmane.io.

How do I reply to a mailing list "article" retrieved from news.gmane.io
with Gnus?

I tried the commands listed here:
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Summary-Mail-Commands.html

Specifically, `S L' and `S W' seemed to be appropriate ones.
But on each attempt it seems to me only 4 headers are filled, such as: