Can Emacs really be configured and turned into the best python editor/ID

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Can Emacs really be configured and turned into the best python editor/IDE?
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:41:42 +0800

Sorry for my stupid and maybe also cliché question. I've read the
article here [1] for several times, and I've never really tried and
verified most of the configuration covered in it until today.
According to my experience, Emacs is indeed very good for Python
development, but this doesn't guarantee that it's the best Python
editor/IDE. Specifically, there are still many functions in the real
IDE, e.g., PyCharm [2], that do not exist in Emacs.

[1] https://realpython.com/emacs-the-best-python-editor/
[2] https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/

Any hints/comments/corrections will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
No. 473, Quannan West Street, Xindu District, Xingtai, Hebei province