dlet (need help): let: Symbol’s value as variable is void: wrs::variable

From: Jean Louis
Subject: dlet (need help): let: Symbol’s value as variable is void: wrs::variables
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:45:43 +0300

I just know that this code worked, and now it doesn't:

(dlet ((wrs::variables (make-hash-table :test 'equal))
       (wrs::_ (puthash "areas_name" "Hyperscope" wrs::variables)))
  )

let: Symbol’s value as variable is void: wrs::variables

In my opinion when I define `wrs::variables' as being temporarily
global variable first time then it should be available in the second
line.

It did work before weeks or maybe 1-2 months. Now it doesn't.

Maybe this is bug.

No need to disadvise me using `dlet' as I do need it. Does anybody
know if this could be bug or why it does not work?

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/