About the key binding convention: C-x is reserved by emacs itself wherea

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: About the key binding convention: C-x is reserved by emacs itself whereas the C-c prefix is used for user defined keybindings.
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:20:06 +0800

I noticed some interesting statements on key binding conventions of Emacs:

https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/42164/convention-about-using-c-x-or-c-c-as-prefix-keys,
told the following:

There is the convention that the C-x is reserved by emacs itself
whereas the C-c prefix is used for user defined keybindings.

https://github.com/Malabarba/emacs-google-this/issues/1#issue-12700382,
told the following:

As far as I know, C-x is generally reserved for Emacs itself, and thus
off limits to 3rd party libraries.

Furthermore, I also noticed the official manual of Emacs on this topic:

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Key-Binding-Conventions.html

But I can't find the convention regarding C-x. Any hints will be helpful.

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
No. 473, Quannan West Street, Xindu District, Xingtai, Hebei province