The suggested configuration to speed up Emacs with libjansson and native

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: The suggested configuration to speed up Emacs with libjansson and native elisp compilation enabled.
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 12:46:47 +0800

I noticed the features and techniques to speed up Emacs with
libjansson and native elisp compilation, describe here [1-3]. I'm on
Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS and compiled the latest git master Emacs with the
following steps:

$ sudo apt install libgccjit0 libgccjit-9-dev libjansson4 libjansson-dev
$ ./configure CFLAGS="-g3 -O2" --without-m17n-flt --with-native-compilation
$ make -j 44 bootstrap
$ make -j44 NATIVE_FULL_AOT=1
$ make tags
$ sudo make install

After I start Emacs with `emacs -Q', I confirmed the above features by
`C-j' the following code snippets in the scratch buffer:

(if (and (fboundp 'native-comp-available-p)
       (native-comp-available-p))
  (message "Native compilation is available")
(message "Native complation is *not* available"))
"Native compilation is available"

(if (functionp 'json-serialize)
  (message "Native JSON is available")
(message "Native JSON is *not* available"))
"Native JSON is available"

But I'm not familiar with these features till now, so I want to know
the suggested configuration for them used in initialization file. Any
hints will be greatly appreciated.

[1] https://akrl.sdf.org/gccemacs.html#orgf5ebdd1
[2] https://ddavis.io/posts/emacs-native-centos7/
[3]
https://www.masteringemacs.org/article/speed-up-emacs-libjansson-native-elisp-compilation

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
No. 473, Quannan West Street, Xindu District, Xingtai, Hebei province