Re: [GNU ELPA] Map version 3.2

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: [GNU ELPA] Map version 3.2
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 01:29:50 +0200

John Cummings <john@rootabega.net> writes:

> > Does that still happen after restarting Emacs?
>
> Yes, it happens whenever I start Emacs with these versions of map
> loaded.
>
> If you have comparable versions, are you seeing something similar?
> I think that would have to be the case, unless there's a way to
> update cl-generic. I don't see any updated versions on GNU ELPA
> though.

I have no old versions available - but this thing should not happen
anyway.

I suggest to make a bug report.  The information provided in your
question here was good enough.  Would be good if you CC

  akater <nuclearspace@gmail.com>

that made the original (eql specializer) change and also

  Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca>

(maintainer of Gnu Elpa) in your report so that the report gets noticed
by the people who know best what to do.

TIA,

Michael.