Re: Closures in Emacs and their usage scenarios.

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Closures in Emacs and their usage scenarios.
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 04:33:54 -0300

On Tue, 28 Sept 2021 at 04:26, Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU
Emacs text editor <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> wrote:

> If your mind is wired like mine you would either yank the part
> that you liked and mentioned here, or call it something
> different than "section 3" which renders no hits when I search
> for it on that page ...

Hi Emanuel,

I've been trying to make eev accessible to people who can only play
with it 5 minutes per week, but I don't know how to reduce these 5
minutes to far less than that... =(

To find Section 3 in that page, try this:

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-lexical-intro.html#3

Hope it helps,
  E.