Re: Strange whitespaces.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Strange whitespaces.
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 03:56:00 +0200

Hongyi Zhao wrote:

> I added the above code snippet into my `~/.emacs.d/init.el', and
> checking the discussed here by `M-x what-face' with point on them, but
> just see the following message minibuffer:
>
> no face!

That code is 5 lines. Pause here and read it - what do you
think that means? I think you can figure it out ...

Remember the method from school when you couldn't solve a problem:

  1) think

  2) ask a friend

  3) ask the teacher

The "teacher" here is gmane.emacs.help, collectively.

But oh, well ... "no face!" means it has no face. It must have
lost it somehow, you know how many sensitive characters there
are in a school.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal