Uptime vigil

From: Fredrik Tolf
Subject: Uptime vigil
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 21:16:30 +0200 (CEST)

Dear list,

I realize I'm a first-time poster here, but I felt the need to post a short eulogy for an Emacs session on a backwater server that I haven't rebooted in, you could argue, far too long. Now it is time to replace a hard drive in it.

M-x emacs-uptime RET
7 years, 249 days, 12 hours, 53 minutes, 54 seconds

It's been a good run! I'm curious to see if anyone can beat it!

--
Fredrik Tolf