Re: The definition of orig-fn.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: The definition of orig-fn.
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 16:21:34 +0200

Hongyi Zhao wrote:

> Apart from expressing my admiration for your research
> spirit, I also see no clues that I can use further.

If nothing else, is was intended to illustrate that if you put
a shortcut or any kind of idea on top of some other thing with
the intention to make it faster, while it is OK to not succeed
in every use case, if there is a use case when the idea makes
the original thing slower then - well, you don't want that.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal