Re: emacs-slack

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: emacs-slack
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 00:52:30 +0000

I don't have it in my config anymore, so I can't help as much as you would like.

However, as always, just search online for someone else's config to steal from:
https://ag91.github.io/blog/2020/08/14/slack-messages-in-your-org-agenda/
https://github.com/joseph8th/literatemacs

This looks like an alternative to check out as well:
https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/id7uxy/emacsslack_or_bitlbeeerc/
https://github.com/wee-slack/wee-slack

Good luck,

Sam