Skip to the cpython primitive definition of the function/operation.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Skip to the cpython primitive definition of the function/operation.
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 19:53:29 +0800

See the following testing in ipython:

$ ipython
In [1]: import numpy as np

In [2]: a=np.array([1] ,dtype=bool)

In [3]: a
Out[3]: array([ True])

In [4]: ~a
Out[4]: array([False])

In [5]: np.invert(a)
Out[5]: array([False])

In [6]:

So, I want to confirm the equivalence of the np.invert and ~ operators
by inspecting the corresponding cpython primitive definition. Is there
a way for me to skip to them from the python script opened in Emacs?

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
No. 473, Quannan West Street, Xindu District, Xingtai, Hebei province