Re: Run `fill-paragraph' on all the paragraphs in the currently opened L

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: Run `fill-paragraph' on all the paragraphs in the currently opened LaTeX document.
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 15:23:50 +0800

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021 at 2:23 PM Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> > From: Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com>
> > Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 13:30:02 +0800
> >
> > The `fill-paragraph' will fill a paragraph at or after the point. But
> > I want to `fill-paragraph' on all the paragraphs in the currently
> > opened LaTeX document. Is there a convenient way to do this?
>
> Did you try to search the documentation?  There's the
> fill-individual-paragraphs command which seems to be what you want.

I only want the real text paragraphs to be filled without disturbing
other LaTeX typesetting commands, say, avoiding running this command
on the following text block:

%%%%%%%%%
\documentclass[twocolumn,showpacs,preprintnumbers,amsmath,amssymb,prb,aps]{revtex4-1}
\usepackage{epsfig}% Include figure files$
\usepackage{epstopdf}
\usepackage{graphicx}% Include figure files
\usepackage{dcolumn}% Align table columns on decimal point
\usepackage{bm}% bold math
\usepackage{textcomp}
\usepackage{array}
\usepackage{caption}
\usepackage{xfrac}
\usepackage{mathtools}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{subfigure}
%%%%%%%%%

But all the fill.*paragraph.* relevant commands can not meet the above
requirement.

HZ