Re: Bind two commands to one key to toggle between them for the same loc

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: Bind two commands to one key to toggle between them for the same local keymap.
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:46:22 +0800

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 5:26 PM Emanuel Berg via Users list for the
GNU Emacs text editor <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> wrote:

> Hongyi Zhao wrote:
>
> > Thank you for your idea. `company-search-mode' is a minor
> > mode
>
> Okay, my mistake, then just use the variable, i.e.
> `company-search-mode'.
>
> (if company-search-mode ... )

I changed to the following code snippet, but got the same result:

  (defun hz-company-search ()
    (interactive)
    (if company-search-mode
    (company-search-abort)
      (company-search-candidates)))

  (define-key company-active-map "\t" #'hz-company-search)
  (define-key company-search-map "\t" #'hz-company-search)

HZ