ERC links to man pages (was: Re: Noob dumb question (extending emacs))

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: ERC links to man pages (was: Re: Noob dumb question (extending emacs))
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 20:41:57 +0200

Yuri Khan wrote:

> Not as far as I can tell from srand48(3)

Can't we have ERC provide links to man(1) pages on that
syntax, just as `gnus-article-mode' does?

Since both Gnus and ERC are built in, maybe not just the same
code but even the same functions (that are already available)
can just be called, the same way, to achieve this?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal