Re: Embedded list selection with ido-completing-read.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Embedded list selection with ido-completing-read.
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 00:14:39 +0200

Hongyi Zhao wrote:

>> Ha, so what's up with all this?
>
> The above code has a problem: only one of the
> completing-read command corresponding to flag1 or flag2
> should be called in one run, but it runs both at the
> same call.

I have already suggested and shown what you should do.
Without attempting to do any of that, you refer to some
package or URL to some programming resource or repository, say
it doesn't work in a way that is wordy yet often boils down to
just that, then you post the same old code again with all the
issues I've told you about in exactly the same, untouched form
and places as before. So either this is some elaborate
trolling or you are not helped by my messages anyway, so
why bother?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal