Is there a way to remove windows start menu entries created by addpm.exe

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: Is there a way to remove windows start menu entries created by addpm.exe?
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 17:09:53 +0100

I have installed emacs 27.2 using the .msi installer.

But I still have the emacs 26 entry created by addpm.exe in the start
men, and when I search for emacs, this is the entry that shows up.

Is there a way to remove the start menu entry created by addpm.exe?

Is it sufficient to remove the folder
"D:\Profiles\sb\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gnu
Emacs"?

Or are there registry settings that also needs to be removed?

Thanks!