Re: Poll: best hackable window manager or DE for Emacs-loving freedom ac

From: Jorge P . de Morais Neto
Subject: Re: Poll: best hackable window manager or DE for Emacs-loving freedom activists
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 08:41:46 -0300

Hi.  I thank everyone who contributed and reply below:

Em [2021-11-05 sex 08:08:00+0800], Po Lu escreveu:

> Is there any particular reason GNOME doesn't suit your needs?  GNOME
> is hackable, through shell extensions and also Mutter plugins, is part
> of the GNU project, and is in my experience more solid than most of
> the alternatives you mentioned in your poll.

Indeed I have searched for tiling window management for GNOME and found
Pop! OS Shell: https://github.com/pop-os/shell

I am trying it.

Regards

--
- Many people hate injustice but few check the facts; this causes more
  injustice.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>